Thursday, November 5, 2009

Welcome to Thoughts on Reality!

After completely missing the wagon on blogging, I've jumped on it -- and I'm ready to go full speed ahead.

I've decided to start Thoughts on Reality as a place to offer my unique prospective on life, politics, sports and anything else that happens in popular culture. Although blogging is very new to me, journalism and writing are not. Many eons ago (OK, maybe just a few years), I was a student-journalist at Syracuse University, where I wrote opinion columns and covered local politics.

Although I have a profession other than writing now, I figured today is as good a time as ever to get back into the writing game. I hope you'll enjoy my prospective and what I have to offer, and in the future I hope we can expand to include guest columnists and bloggers to offer their own experiences and opinions as well. Welcome to the "New Journalism" of the 21st century!

Enjoy,

Brian
thoughtsonreality@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to be your first commentator, and more so that you have a blog! Probably the first and (and last) instance where I've jumped on the tech bandwagon before you :)

    Looking forward to being a devoted reader, and learning more of your Thoughts on Reality!

    ReplyDelete